Sport and fitness membership 2010 - 2011
You will find our tariff competitive and excellent value for money with a wide range of activities to take part in.
|Sport and Fitness Membership||NTU Students, Staff and associate members of the NTU Students' Union||General Public|
|Term Two and Three|
(3 January 2011 - 31 August 2011)
|Term Three and Summer|
(11 April - 31 August 2011)
Student and Staff Pay and Play
We also offer a play and play option as follows:
- You can use the sports facilities off peak, which does not include the fitness suites or classes, for £3 each time. Admission is between 7 am and 3 pm, Monday to Friday, with the last booking starting at 3 pm.
- There is also the option for you to use the sports facilities at peak times, which is after 3 pm on week days and at weekends, for £4.
- You can participate in the exercise classes and use the fitness suites any time for £4.
General Public Pay and Play
- You can use the gym and classes for £5 at all times with the pay and play option.
- There is also a court hire fee available for sports facilities.
These pay and play prices cover anyone wishing to access any NTU sport or fitness facility, including:
- fitness classes
- access to fitness suites
- five-a-side football
- table tennis
Casual swimming and sports clubs are not available on a pay and play basis.