Future Factory is Nottingham Trent University's hub for business support in sustainable design and practice. We offer creative solutions for any small and medium sized enterprise (SME) in the East Midlands wanting to improve their environmental sustainability.
SMEs can benefit from:
- Access to specialist research and talent across a broad range of disciplines.
- Working in partnership with the team on expert led and tailor made projects.
European Regional Development Funding (ERDF) also means we that we have significant resources available to support working with SMEs.
For an informal chat about how we can help your business, please contact our Business Support Coordinators. Alternatively you can submit a contact request form and we will get back to you at a time that is convenient for you.
Future Factory can help your business to become more:
- We'll work in partnership with you to identify and address your business needs.
- We'll deliver tailor-made solutions complete with specialist teams and technologies.
- Sustainability is at the heart of each discipline and our specialist resource.
- It's also at the centre of the University's organisational strategy.
- Access leading research, expertise, facilities and technology.
- Make change through academic partnerships.