Please protect sensitive data at all times throughout your online transaction. Make sure that nobody can see over your shoulder
when typing in personal information and log-off properly when you have finished.
Our website uses 128-bit encryption. This means that information passed between you and us is scrambled so that third parties
cannot understand it.
Cookies are our means of keeping your data safe. They enable us to track you as an individual and to make sure that you are
logged on correctly.
Cookies are pieces of information that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your browser when you are viewing
- recognise your browser;
- provide features such as easier login and greater security; and
- store information about you between visits.
Cookies do not store your password, phone number or address details in text format.
The toolbar "help" option in most browsers enables you to:
- protect your browser from accepting new cookies;
- instruct the browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie; and
- disable cookies altogether.
However if you turn your cookies off, then the e-payment service will not function properly.
For queries concerning online payments only:
Tel: +44 (0)115 848 8707