EU student tuition fees 2014/15
The University reviews and sets tuition fee levels on an annual basis. The amount payable in fees depends on the duration of your course and mode of study.
Undergraduate course fees
The home tuition fee rate for all full-time undergraduate degree courses will be £9,000. The level of the tuition fee for the second and subsequent years of the course may vary, within the limitations imposed by UK Government policy.
Postgraduate course fees
For a comprehensive postgraduate course fee list for each School please visit the following:
- School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences
- School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment
- School of Art & Design
- School of Arts and Humanities
- Nottingham Business School
- School of Education
- Nottingham Law School
- School of Science and Technology
- School of Social Sciences
Postgraduate Research fees
2014/15 fees are still being confirmed and will be published on this page soon. 2013/14 fees are as follows:
- MPhil / PhD £3,900
- Doctor of Education, Doctor of Social Practice, Doctor of Legal Practice £2,600
- Doctor of Digital Media, Doctor of Fashion Industry, Doctor of Fine Art £2,900
- Doctor of Business Administration £9,990
Paying your fees
Visit our online payment site for information about the fee payment methods available to you.
In cases where an employer or other sponsor takes responsibility for payment of fees, some evidence may be required.
The type and amount of funding that will be available to you will depend on your course, mode of study and your individual circumstance. Use the links below to find out what funding is available.