Students with disabilities
We provide you with a range of services and support to ensure your experience at NTU is a positive one. We are about more than just educational advice and guidance. We will support you, so that you can:
- integrate and feel at home here
- contribute to your community
- develop your academic potential
- prepare for life and work.
Our services include:
- advice from Disability Officers on physical and sensory support
- specialist diagnostics and one-to-one support with a range of Specific learning difficulties
- advice and one-to-one support with mental health difficulties
- mentoring and advice for students with autism spectrum conditions
- advice about specialist grants and paying for additional support
- in-house facilities to assess your learning support needs
- careers advice
- library support
- support during exams
- support in lectures and other teaching sessions.
See our Student Services website and watch the video below to find out more about the support we provide.