The aim of the Ucycle Nottingham project is to encourage staff and students to cycle more often. The project runs a range of activities including infrastructure improvements on and between campuses, events and activities to raise awareness of the benefits of cycling, and a bike hire scheme for students.
Cycling to University will enable you to:
- save money on petrol and parking
- keep fit and build exercise into your daily routine
- beat traffic jams, have predictable journey times and take the frustration out of commuting
- cut car congestion and reduce your carbon footprint
- arrive to work feeling invigorated and relaxed.
Ucycle Spring Offer
Hire a Ucycle bike for the bargain price of just £20 (plus refundable deposit) for the Spring/Summer term. For more details see the cycling for students and cycling for staff pages.
Want to know more?
If you want to know more about the project, or pass on ideas for improvements and activities you'd like to see happen, you can contact the project officer David Hobday or visit the Ecoweb events pages.
Read our latest newsletter for up-to-date information about cycling at NTU: