We want you to get the very most out of your time at NTU. That's why our Student Services teams are here to give you information and advice on a wide range of practical and personal issues. We can offer you:
- advice on money matters
- support and information on your health and well-being
- faith and spiritual support
- access to disability and dyslexia specialists
- international student support
- support for mature students.
Our Student Services Centres are located at each of the three campuses.
Where you can find us
- City site : Central Court of the Newton and Arkwright buildings
- Clifton campus : George Eliot building
- Brackenhurst campus : Bramley building
Visit the Student Services website for more information about the support available to you.