The people, technology and processes have to work in harmony for our students to get the best results from the University's IT investment. That's why we're here to help you get the most out of the technology we provide. Our team is committed to resolving your IT issues and investigating problems that reoccur.
As a student at NTU the following IT services are available to you:
- Desktop services in the form of hardware and software
- Access to email and network file storage
- Internet services
- Printing and copying facilities
- Audio visual and media services
- Equipment for teaching and resource areas
- Telephony services including phone conferencing
- wireless access both on and off campus
- off campus access to email and file storage
You can now locate your nearest free resource room pc with our new PC availability system. Screens across each campus will show where you can find a free PC or you can fin out the latest availability online.
If you require further advice or help, please view the IT information available for students on the Library and Learning Resources website.