Welcome to Taste NTU! Nottingham Trent University is proud to offer you a wide range of food outlets across all three campuses, providing tasty, nutritious and value for money food and snacks.
Christmas is coming!
Start feeling festive and join us for Christmas dinner available on the following dates:
- Dine Arkwright (City) and Dine Eliot (Clifton):
3, 4 and 5 December and also 10 and 17 December 2013
- Dine Brackenhurst:
3 and 5 December 2013
Two courses for only £5.50
Main course £3.95
Pizza To Go - opened 18 September
Try our delicious artisan stone-baked pizzas, freshly prepared throughout the day and available in 7" quarters or 14" whole pizzas. Open from 11.30 am – 6.30 pm, Monday – Friday. Located on the City site by the tram stop. For a full list of pizzas and prices see our menu .
Menus, opening hours and locations
For information about our outlet locations, opening times and menus, please view the following Taste NTU guides:
10% off at Taste NTU
Get 10% off a wide range of hot drinks, hot meals, baguettes, sandwiches and snacks when you use your Smartcard (Student Card) to pay at Taste NTU outlets. Go to the Smartcard website to upload money now.
This offer includes all products produced in-house, as well as hot drinks, pre-packed sandwiches, paninis, wraps etc., sausage rolls and other pastries, salad pots and more. The offer excludes bottles, confectionery, sauce sachets and a range of bought-in products. Please ask a member of the catering team for more information. Taste NTU reserves the right to remove this offer at any time without notice.
Taste NTU News
- Look out for our range of festive treats on sale around the university from 11 November. We will have mince pies, gingerbread santas and yule logs as well as festive-themed baguettes on sale.
- Help warm up this winter with a flavoured hot chocolate. To help get through the cold season, for a limited time we will also have on sale: mint, cherry, gingerbread and orange syrups.
- Exciting changes to our lunch menus are coming this autumn - look out for new soup flavours like broccoli and blue cheese (as well as your old favourites), the return of hot desserts in Dine outlets, plus our popular MSC-certified fish and chips Friday will now be available on Tuesdays too!
- Look out for our new great-value set breakfast option. More details can be found in the information guides above.
- NTU Catering services are proud to announce that we have achieved Customer Service Excellence accreditation, guaranteeing a gold standard customer service to everyone. Do you have any comments on our customer service or any other aspect of catering? Email us.
- We only use free-range organic eggs in our home-made* products.
- We only serve organic milk* in our beverages and food (*includes semi-skimmed milk and Alpro soya milk, excludes skimmed milk).
- Our team members will happily swap semi-skimmed milk for skimmed or soya milk at no extra charge.
- We serve triple certified coffee – coffee that is certified by the rainforest alliance, is organic and is fairtrade. This means that not only is it a great quality product, but that the farmers are paid fairly and that environmental, social and economic issues are taken into account.
- All the meat we serve in our home-made products (chef's choice, chilli con carne in the Dine outlets, homemade baguettes) is Red-Tractor certified – guaranteeing that it is sourced from the UK, is fully traceable, and that the meat has been reared to animal welfare standards*. Get more information on Red Tractor Assurance.
- All the fish we serve in our homemade products (chef's choice, baguettes, jacket potato fillings) is certified by the Marine Conservation Societies' Fish to eat list*.
- We offer a range of food suitable for a variety of dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, halal and gluten-free. Look out for the symbols on our menus and products, or ask a member of staff.
*Please note, we are unable to guarantee the animal welfare and certification of meat, fish and dairy in products that have been bought-in from outside producers.