Welcome to Taste NTU! Nottingham Trent University is proud to offer you a wide range of food outlets across all three campuses, providing tasty, nutritious and value-for-money food and snacks.
Menus, opening hours and locations
For information about our outlet locations, opening times and menus, please view the following Taste NTU guides:
Taste NTU News
- Follow @NTUStudentNews for the latest updates and special offers from Taste.
- Check out our autumn / winter menu at Dine Brackenhurst and Dine Arkwright. Information is available in the guides above.
- Look out for the 'Themed' counter at Dine Arkwright, offering a selection of dishes from a particular area each week including Mexican, Italian, Oriental and more.
- NTU Catering Services are proud to announce that we have achieved Customer Service Excellence accreditation, guaranteeing a gold standard customer service to everyone. Do you have any comments on our customer service or any other aspect of catering? Email us.
- For information about our vending machine locations, please view the following Taste NTU guide.
- We only use free-range organic eggs in our home-made* products.
- We only serve organic milk* in our beverages and food (*includes semi-skimmed milk and Alpro soya milk; excludes skimmed milk).
- Our team members will happily swap semi-skimmed milk for skimmed or soya milk at no extra charge.
- We serve triple certified coffee – coffee that is certified by the rainforest alliance, is organic, and is Fairtrade. This means that not only is it a great quality product, but that the farmers are paid fairly and that environmental, social and economic issues are taken into account.
- All the meat we serve in our home-made products (chef's choice, chilli con carne in the Dine outlets, homemade baguettes) is Red-Tractor certified – guaranteeing that it is sourced from the UK, is fully traceable, and that the meat has been reared to animal welfare standards*. Get more information on Red Tractor Assurance.
- All the fish we serve in our homemade products (chef's choice, baguettes, jacket potato fillings) is certified by the Marine Conservation Societies' Fish to Eat list*.
- We offer a range of food suitable for a variety of dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, halal and gluten-free. Look out for the symbols on our menus and products, or ask a member of staff.
- For more information see our sustainable food and beverage policy .
*Please note: we are unable to guarantee the animal welfare and certification of meat, fish and dairy in products that have been bought-in from outside producers.