Welcome to Taste NTU! Nottingham Trent University is proud to offer you a wide range of food outlets across all three campuses, providing tasty, nutritious and value for money food and snacks.
Opening times and locations
For information about our outlet locations, opening times and products and prices please view the Taste NTU menu .
10% off at Taste NTU
Get 10% off a wide range of hot drinks, hot meals, baguettes, sandwiches and snacks when you use your Smartcard to pay at Taste NTU outlets. Go to the Smartcard website to upload money now.
This offer does not include all branded drinks, all chocolate bars, flapjacks, Walker's snacks, yogurts, milk, sauce sachets, preserves and individual items of fresh fruit. Taste NTU reserves the right to remove this offer at any time without notice.
Taste NTU News
- New even tastier veggie grills have arrived, replacing our existing veggie sausages. With an even better taste, and the same great price! Try them now in Dine Arkwright, Dine Brackenhurst or Dine Eliot (breakfast menu).
- We've been busy making improvements to our services in response to your feedback. You can see what we've been up to at the new You Said, We Did site.
- Great news - You can now pay using your credit or debit card in all Taste NTU outlets, on transactions of £3 or more.
- All of the tea and coffee we serve in our outlets is now organic, Fairtrade, Soil Association accredited and Rainforest Alliance accredited. That means you can enjoy your cup of tea safe in the knowledge that both the people who produced it and the environment that it was produced in received the best deal possible.
As well as catering to vegetarians in all our outlets, we use fresh, locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible, and we've also gained the Soil Association Silver award which guarantees that we serve fresh food made with a range of local and organic ingredients.
- All of the fresh milk that we use in our recipes and beverages is organic.
- We only use eggs that are organic and free range.
- We use locally grown fruit and vegetables wherever possible.
- All meat products are locally sourced and are free from undesirable additives.
- We only use fish that is MSC certified or equivalent.
- We only use sausages and bacon that are Red Tractor certified.