Welcome to Taste NTU! Nottingham Trent University is proud to offer you a wide range of food outlets across all three campuses, providing tasty, nutritious and value for money food and snacks.
Be in with a chance of winning £20 Smartcard credit
Fill in our customer survey every time you visit one of our outlets to be in with a chance of winning £20 Smartcard (that's your student or staff card) credit in our monthly prize draw. The prize draw will take place at the beginning of each month and the winner will be notified by email.
We're always looking to improve our service, so please let us know what you think.
Christmas is coming
Find out more about our Christmas range including our Dine Christmas menu and dates.
New for September 2014
NTU Taste outlets are pleased to announce their new product range from Urban Eats. Visit the Express and Cafe outlets and check out the new range of sandwiches, paninis, wraps, salads and snacks. Two great value meal deals are available as well.
Menus, opening hours and locations
For information about our outlet locations, opening times and menus, please view the following Taste NTU guides:
Taste NTU News
- Our new Autumn/Winter menu is out now! See the above guides for details.
- Look out for the 'Themed' counter at Dine Arkwright and Dine Eliot offering a selection of dishes from a particular area each week including Moroccan, Mexican, Caribbean and more.
- NTU Catering services are proud to announce that we have achieved Customer Service Excellence accreditation, guaranteeing a gold standard customer service to everyone. Do you have any comments on our customer service or any other aspect of catering? Email us.
- We only use free-range organic eggs in our home-made* products.
- We only serve organic milk* in our beverages and food (*includes semi-skimmed milk and Alpro soya milk, excludes skimmed milk).
- Our team members will happily swap semi-skimmed milk for skimmed or soya milk at no extra charge.
- We serve triple certified coffee – coffee that is certified by the rainforest alliance, is organic and is Fairtrade. This means that not only is it a great quality product, but that the farmers are paid fairly and that environmental, social and economic issues are taken into account.
- All the meat we serve in our home-made products (chef's choice, chilli con carne in the Dine outlets, homemade baguettes) is Red-Tractor certified – guaranteeing that it is sourced from the UK, is fully traceable, and that the meat has been reared to animal welfare standards*. Get more information on Red Tractor Assurance.
- All the fish we serve in our homemade products (chef's choice, baguettes, jacket potato fillings) is certified by the Marine Conservation Societies' Fish to eat list*.
- We offer a range of food suitable for a variety of dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, halal and gluten-free. Look out for the symbols on our menus and products, or ask a member of staff.
*Please note, we are unable to guarantee the animal welfare and certification of meat, fish and dairy in products that have been bought-in from outside producers.