Welcome to Taste NTU! Nottingham Trent University is proud to offer you a wide range of food outlets across all three campuses, providing tasty, nutritious and value for money food and snacks.
Menus, opening hours and locations
For information about our outlet locations, opening times and menus, please view the following Taste NTU guides:
Clifton Heart of Campus
Our outlets on Clifton campus are open Monday - Friday during term time, serving a range of hot drinks, sandwiches, snacks and pastries. Cafe Darwin is open 8.30 am - 3.30 pm, Cafe Beneson is open 8.30 am - 2.30 pm, the Barista, located in the brand new Pavilion building is open 8 am - 6 pm and the Refectory is open 8.30 am - 4.30 pm.
Taste NTU News
- Follow @NTUStudentNews for the latest updates and special offers from Taste.
- Check out our autumn / winter menu at Dine Brackenhurst and Dine Arkwright. Information is available in the guides above.
- Look out for the 'Themed' counter at Dine Arkwright, offering a selection of dishes from a particular area each week including Mexican, Italian, Oriental and more.
- NTU Catering Services are proud to announce that we have achieved Customer Service Excellence accreditation, guaranteeing a gold standard customer service to everyone. Do you have any comments on our customer service or any other aspect of catering? Email us.
- We only use free-range organic eggs in our home-made* products.
- We only serve organic milk* in our beverages and food (*includes semi-skimmed milk and Alpro soya milk, excludes skimmed milk).
- Our team members will happily swap semi-skimmed milk for skimmed or soya milk at no extra charge.
- We serve triple certified coffee – coffee that is certified by the rainforest alliance, is organic and is Fairtrade. This means that not only is it a great quality product, but that the farmers are paid fairly and that environmental, social and economic issues are taken into account.
- All the meat we serve in our home-made products (chef's choice, chilli con carne in the Dine outlets, homemade baguettes) is Red-Tractor certified – guaranteeing that it is sourced from the UK, is fully traceable, and that the meat has been reared to animal welfare standards*. Get more information on Red Tractor Assurance.
- All the fish we serve in our homemade products (chef's choice, baguettes, jacket potato fillings) is certified by the Marine Conservation Societies' Fish to eat list*.
- We offer a range of food suitable for a variety of dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, halal and gluten-free. Look out for the symbols on our menus and products, or ask a member of staff.
- For more information see our sustainable food and beverage policy .
*Please note, we are unable to guarantee the animal welfare and certification of meat, fish and dairy in products that have been bought-in from outside producers.