News and events
- Spring Law Fair: Nottingham Law School (in conjunction with Nottingham University) will be hosting a Spring Law Fair on Wednesday 30 January 2013 from 5.30-8pm in Newton building. The event is open to students of law and other disciplines who are considering a career in the legal profession. More on the Law Fair.
- Boots Year in Industry programme: Boots are currently looking for people to join their Year in Industry Programme and Boots will be running a Q&A session at 1pm on 16th January on the Boots Jobs Facebook page. This will give students the opportunity to ask questions about the programme and what it is like to work at Boots.
- Local marketing / web internship vacancy for NTU graduates: Nottingham web design business Skylight Media are seeking a Marketing Support Assistant for three months fixed term. Duties include email & telephone marketing, copywriting, blog posting and social media update tasks with a need for new business & market research and contact data entry and compilation.
Salary is £1,000 per month. Closing date is January 31st, 2013.
Log into NTU's Vacancy website for more details and to apply.
- RBS banking Spring/Easter internships – vacancies now! Closing date is January 31 and as soon as 6 December for other vacancies. Get a head start - a large number of RBS’ spring intern students are offered places on their summer internships that can lead to graduate jobs. And it’s not only for people on finance-related degrees; RBS are looking for students from all academic backgrounds! Apply now - more information from the RBS website.
Calling all 2011 UK graduates! Your chance to win an iPad mini!
Three iPad minis are being given away in return for completing an online survey. All you need to do is to complete the online survey put together by the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS). AGCAS are the voice of HE careers and employability professionals and they are investigating graduate perspectives of the graduate job market.
To be eligible for the survey, you need to be a UK graduate from a first degree (not a postgraduate degree) who graduated in 2011 from an English or Welsh university. The survey will seek your views on career choice, career planning and preparation and the transition from university to employment. It will take no longer than about ten minutes to complete and, if you leave your contact details at the end of the questionnaire, your name will be entered into a prize draw with three iPad minis up for grabs!
Vote and win...
- Vote for UK Guardian 300 top graduate employers and you could win cash prizes of £500!
To vote, go to the Trendence site
Keep up to date with...
- the latest vacancies for graduate opportunities, internships, voluntary work and placements
- Careers Facebook for up-to-the-minute information and events.