Open Days (September 2014 entry)
Here at the School of Art & Design we host an open day specifically for our courses, the date for this is:
- Wednesday 4 December 2013
Offer Holders Open Days (September 2014 Entry)
These bespoke open days are designed for students that have applied and been offered a place by the School of & Design for the following courses:
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Branding
These Open Days are offer instead of an interview.
The dates are:
- Saturday 22 February 2014
- Saturday 22 March 2014
The day will include:
- course-specific talks and information on modules
- talks from recent graduates, including information about employment opportunities and the School of Art & Design’s links with industry
- question and answer sessions with teaching staff and current students
- tours of our campus and accommodation.
Even if you've visited us before this is a fantastic opportunity to help you decide whether the course and NTU are right for you.
Unable to make it to one of our Open Days?
If you are unable to make it to one of our open days, there is still the opportunity to find out more about the University and your chosen course by checking out our unable to visit us pages where you can get information on the following:
If you have any questions about School of Art & Design Open Days, please don't hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)115 848 8268 or email us.
Additionally, if you have any questions about our undergraduate courses including admissions, please telephone +44 (0)115 941 8418 or email us.