We offer a wide range of short courses designed for anyone wishing to develop their practical skills and knowledge of the forestry, arboriculture and land based industry. Brackenhurst campus in situated in a rural setting and we are in the enviable position of being able to offer excellent indoor and outdoor facilities for both classroom and workshop based training.
We are continually developing our portfolio of short courses and those currently available are:
- CS30 and CS31 Chainsaw Maintenance, Crosscutting and Felling Small Trees
- CS32 Advanced Chainsaw Operation, Felling Medium Trees
- CS38 Climb Trees and Perform Aerial Rescue
- CS39 Use a Chainsaw from a Rope and Harness.
- PA1/PA6a Safe Use and Application of Pesticides
- PA2a NPTC Ground Crop Sprayer
- PA4 NPTC Granular Application
- Certificate in Rat and Mouse Control
- Certificate in Rabbit and Mole Control
- Level 2 Award in The Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control
- Forklift Truck Operations
- Forklift Truck – Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler
- Ride-on Mowers
- Tractor Driving.
For more information about any of our courses, please contact Julie Freer on +44 (0)1636 817050 or email us.