Take a look around
Download our Accommodation Guide for 2013-14.
You can browse our accommodation online. Watch videos and see 360° photos of each residence.
Use our comparison chart to compare each of our residences.
Why choose NTU accommodation?
Guaranteed accommodation for new students
Choose NTU as your first choice and book and pay your booking fee by 31 July and you'll be guaranteed an offer of University-allocated accommodation*.
Great student community
Live with other NTU students giving you an excellent student experience and helping you settle in to uni life. With Freshers Reps and Hall Committees, you'll have a direct link to the Students' Union.
All our residences offer free Wi-Fi Internet to keep you connected and help with your studies.
Utility bills included
Heating and electricity are included in your residence fees, so there are no extra bills to pay. Some residences also include basic contents insurance.
Our residences feature a range of security measures for your peace of mind including CCTV, door entry systems and on-site or on-call security staff.
Supporting your needs
We work closely with the University's Student Support Services to make sure you get the right room and support for any disability or special need.
Some of our residences have car parking available. Spaces are limited and you will need to purchase a permit.
Book your room online
You can choose your residence, block, flat and room using our online booking system.
*This includes Accommodation owned by the University and halls of residence run by our partner providers and private companies.
Fees and deposits
- You will need to pay a £200 non-refundable booking in advance of accepting any residence, so please have your bank details ready when you start filling out the booking form online.
- This booking fee is non-refundable if you do not take up the accommodation offered to you.
- If you do take up the offer of accommodation, your booking fee will become your deposit. This will be returnable at the end of the agreement, subject to an accommodation inspection.
- If you hold a conditional offer at the time of booking which is not subsequently made unconditional by the University, a full refund of the booking fee will be made. Please note that your accommodation booking is based on the current course offer that you hold. If you do not attain the necessary grades to take up your conditional offer, your accommodation will be cancelled. Therefore if you reapply to NTU through clearing you will also need to reapply for accommodation.
- If you do not meet the conditions of your offer but are offered an alternative course, you must let Student Accommodation Services know immediately, otherwise you could lose the accommodation you're holding.
- All University booking fees / deposits will be processed on receipt with no interest payable.