All of the University's work is guided by its strategic plan.
Our mission is to deliver education and research that shape lives and society.
We have five strategic aims:
- To develop confident and ambitious graduates equipped to shape society
- To provide education that promotes both intellectual initiative and the highest academic standards to prepare students for life and career
- To be the university of choice for business, industry and the professions in our areas of expertise
- To be recognised both nationally and internationally for the effectiveness of our teaching and the relevance of our research
- To provide a learning and working environment that inspires and promotes a culture of ambition, community and innovation.
NTU is transforming its learning and teaching environment to create an inspiring and innovative culture.
Find out more about our Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Board of Governors and our structure.